Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Dreeam! Dreeams!

I thinks it's and ending of the month when i got the job in FG Factory. At first look it was not so fun, espesially when i should do rig and animation in 2 days. Actually i totally failed this deadline.^^


O decide to learn rig and animation in 3ds Max cause it's is very simple with CAT tools and very fast. In future i want to learn basic animation tips in Maya. But i prefere not to be animator, i want to create cool characters and some nice environnement.

This month i learned basic animation and some got Unity base knowledges. 

I dream to finish all my freelance for now and take some rest cause it's really hard to work everyday without relax. I have soooo many unfinished projects oh my! I want to paint this Murky!!

However i am glad that i learned some animation because i want to do simple animated portfolio.

In plans i want to finish learn Unity and CAT in 3ds Max and probably i go and learn some animation in Maya for 15 days in July! Then i need to start raise my skills in handpainting and finish Murky skin.

YEAH! GOOD LUCK TO ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment