Sunday, May 31, 2015

The results of the month!

Okay! Time to look at the results of this month! This month i made good progress with learning Maya, now this soft is like native for me , i can now free model and UV. Im in love in 3d Coat. I made too good progress in this soft and almost every day i try to raise my drawing skills , it's hard but ill try to do every day practise. What the most importent in this month, i got my first job ! It's a testing period, but im believe that it will be my job for a good amount of time. I spend 7 days for testing work for this studio but i can't post it here, cause i don't like this project at all )))

What i did so bad. About my english skills, they are very low, i have many mistakes and i don't know grammer :D

About my Daily Sculpts, okay i failed with this challenge but ill try to restart it next month.

About my Murky Project, i totaly failed with it too :DDD Ill try to restart it after my Snail Scene, but i want to skill up myself in drawing wood metal and other textures.

About my plan to find a job. Ok i failed with that too, because i wanted to start this in June , but made it in the middle of May. Actually it's not a fail )) But now i need really so much to learn.

Now im learning Unity. And i need to get some skills in animating. It need for job, but i want to do in future cool and a little animated portfolio!)) So GOOD LUCK TO ME! And THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO READ MY BLOG in Blogger or on my Google+ page. If you have any suggestions for me, or coop work , you can freely write to me on my e-mail: michaellklimenko@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment