Monday, April 20, 2015

Practice makes perfect!

Hi there! My name is Mike! This is my first post of my blog. Here i will post some of my Work in Progress and finished works. I plan to do Daily Sculpts and probably i will practice with drawing. My working(Learning 3d)  experience for today is 8 mounth, before that, I never dealt with 3D modeling or painting . Now im working hard to learn software and grow as an artist. This days im dreaming to work in Blizzard Team or in Riot Games team cause this are my favorite game studios! For all who read my blog and wish always to use this expression in his work "Practice makes perfect" so this blog will be about PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE LIKE HELL HORSE! So i will work hard to get job in Blizzard or Riot Games Team!

PC. This blog will be only English blog. Sorry for some mistakes , english language is my second language! But i practice with it! Sooooooooo Good Luck Have Fun!Make more and more practice!  And read my blog.

PC2. If you have some questions or you want to give some feedbacks for my work. You can feel free to do it and write to me.  My e-mail michaellklimenko@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Just to be noted here! Yeah I remember this life goals Mike! Keep it up)

    ReplyDelete